Sunday, December 28, 2008

TAG!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Trying to adjust to my mother's death
2. Dealing with Eddy's addiction
3. Wishing the holidays would just go away
4. Dreading having to go back to work
5. Not really caring about much of anything

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1.Go to hospital to visit friend that is having surgery
2. Probably do some ironing
3. Try to figure out something different to cook
4. May take the dogs to be bathed
5. Try to find some answers from Eddy's attorney

Snacks I Enjoy
:1. French fries
2. anything chocolate
3. sweet tea (to me that is a snack)
4. trail mix
5. nuts

5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Billionaire
:1. Donate enough money to the church so that we could get our addition built and have everything like it should be and all mortgages paid off
2. Help Eddy get a new life started
3. Build Trina and John their lake cabin
4. Do a major make over on our house and maybe get a cabin on the river
5. Donate to St. Jude's Research Hospital

5 Bad habits
1. Fooling around on the computer too much
2. Getting more projects to do before I get caught up on the ones I already have
3. Not doing more Bible studying
4. Not cooking and cleaning house like I once did
5. Saying things before I really think it through especially when I concerns me or some one very close to me

5 Places I've lived
1. Oakman, AL
2. Huntsville AL
3. Columbia, SC
4. Tuscaloosa, AL
5. Jasper AL (when I was small and for only a short time)

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Clerk in a department store in Jasper
2. Office work at the college when I was a student there
3. Counter/snack bar worker at the local bowling alley
4. clerk at the local board of education
5. secretary/bookkeeper at the elementary school

5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me
:1. I once dreamed of being a professional singer..
2. I once. called an old friend after I married Joe - just curious, never heard of him again
3. My brother and I cut a girl's hair one night and she wound up with a crew cut.
4. It took me three times to pass my road test for my licenses.
.5. I have a fear of drowning in a car

Tag: Mom and Katy. Sorry these are the only blog friends I have.

2 comments:

Trina said...

HEY!!! I KNOW you're playing around on your computer. Now, BLOG! :)

Trina said...

I'm giving you the letter H. NOW BLOG! That's an order...

Gizmo

Gizmo